In the event of a claim first you should:
1. Do what you can to prevent any further loss , damage or cost;
2. Report the incident or loss to the police if the event involves theft, attempted theft, malicious damage or impact;
3. Report the incident as soon as possible by calling us on 1300 VELOSURE (1300 835 678).
4. Fill out the appropriate form below, then scan or take a photo of the completed form
This is the form you fill out if you have sustained damage to your bicycle in an accident.
This is the form you fill out if your bicycle has been stolen.
5. Submit the claim form along with photographs of complete bike and damage sustained to the bike along with any additional supporting information (like police report number and third party contact information) to the Velosure claims department as soon as possible:
mail: PO Box 199
fax: (02) 8889 9554
6. One of our staff will contact you within two business days to follow up
For all overseas bicycle related claims.
For all overseas claims - non bicycle related.