Browse all categories
- Our team will assist and guide you throughout the process and strives to ensure that you maintain the same position you were in prior to the loss in a timely manner.
- The claims process involves third parties like bicycle stores, repairers and wholesalers.
- Our team will keep you updated on the status of your claim, and you are welcome to inquire at any time.
- Refer to the claims section of your PDS for a better understanding of how your policy will respond to your claim.
- A completed claim form
- Purchase receipt for your bicycle
- Clear photos of the whole bicycle in its condition after the accident
- Photos of the damaged parts/sections of your bicycle
- Bicycle lock proof of purchase (if applicable)
- Clear photos of the theft location
- Depiction of how the area where the theft occurred was accessed
- Police reference number obtained after reporting the theft to the local authorities
- A written statement and diagram of the incident
- Contact details of the Third Party and/or witnesses
- Photos of the damage caused to the Third Party's property
- Details of the injuries sustained by the Third Party
- Additional information might be requested
- Provide a claims settlement based on the photo assessment (this applies to certain cases only and depends on each individual claim)
- Request that you take your bicycle to a bicycle shop for a physical assessment
- Have the bicycle collected via courier from your location for transportation to an assessor
- One of our representatives will collect your bicycle to have it assessed
- Our replacement cost for the bicycle and or items
- The depreciated value of bicycle and or items (if older than 2-years)
- Our cost to repair
- Its market value
- Your sum insured
|Inform us immediately of any impending prosecution, inquest or fatal inquiry or civil proceedings||Admit responsibility, offer, promise, pay or agree to pay any claim or negotiate with any other persons following an incident|
|Provide all information as quickly as possible||Misstate, omit or conceal a material fact|
|Take reasonable steps to prevent or minimise further loss or damage||Incur costs that have not been specifically agreed by us|
|Provide an honest account of the events||Act in a fraudulent manner|